Paleo Recipe Hall of Fame
Crock Pot Honey Mustard Spare Ribs
This was by far the best paleo meal I ate in all of my three weeks on Paleo. Get the recipe here. I added cubed yams to the crock pot too, which was an excellent decision. I would (and will!) eat these any day of the week!
Fudgy Paleo Ice Cream
I adapted this one from a Vanilla Bean Paleo Ice Cream recipe I found here. And then I ate it. Lots of it. For days. This ice cream was so good!
2 cans full fat coconut milk
1/2 cup raw honey
2 egg yolks
1/4 cup baking cocoa
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Freeze bowl of ice cream maker for up to 12 hours.
- Whisk together all ingredients in a medium saucepan. Turn on burner to medium-low heat.
- Whisk occasionally until mixture lightly simmers. Do not allow to boil.
- Remove from heat and pour into a bowl. Refrigerate for about 2 hours until cool.
- Once cool, process according to ice cream maker instructions.