This delicious dish is a copycat of a breakfast from a favorite restaurant of ours – the Ironwork Grill at McMenamin’s Grand Lodge in Forest Grove, Oregon. The original is made with a dill sauce but I always swap it for this dijon aioli, and I’ve never been disappointed!
The salmon, veggies, and potatoes make this a complete, protein- and potassium-laden anti-inflammatory power meal. Plus, it is so, so tasty and very easy to make!
Salmon and Red Potato Hash with Dijon Aioli
Salmon and Vegetables
- 4 fillets salmon
- 1 diced red bell pepper
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 10 spears asparagus, cut into 2" lengths
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black ground pepper
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place fillets skin-side down in a greased 9 x 13" baking pan. Surround with vegetables.
- Drizzle with canola oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until thickest part of salmon measures 145 degrees.
- While salmon is baking, whisk together mayonnaise and dijon mustard.
- Serve salmon with aioli spread on top.